Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer News
Shows & Events
This summer is flying by. I hope you are enjoying yours. I am finally getting some time to send a quick note before I head off to Alameda on Sunday to participate in the 2015 Frank Bette Plein Air Festival. Forty artists will paint around Alameda, Ca during the week, starting July 27th. The paintings will be for sale on Saturday, August 1st at South Shore Center from 10 to 6. Some of these paintings being displayed at Frank Bette Art Center for the months of August and September. It’s always a fun event. For details, go to http://www.frankbettecenter.org
2015 marks the 10th year of Sac Open Studios. There are over 130 artists participating this year. Keep your eyes peeled for the guide, which will be released onAugust 8th, and mark your calendars for the tour launch party on September 10th. You will have an opportunity to mingle with participating tour artists, and to plan your itinerary for the two weekends of the tour. Hope to see you at my studio on the second weekend, September 19 and 20, 1216 El Toro Way, Sacramento. Feel free to contact me for directions - rhonda@rhondaegan.com.
I was pleased to receive a Best Oil Award in the 2015 Northern California Arts Membership. Two other paintings were also accepted into the show. I currently, have three paintings in “In the Style of the Old Masters” at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center. The show closes August 1.
I am pleased to be participating in “Black and White,” opening in September at ACAI.
Classes -  Fall classes have been posted on my web. I have taken the summer off from teaching so I am looking forward to getting back into the routine.www.rhondaegan.com. 
Stay Connected - If you are on facebook, like my page and follow along -www.facebook.com/pages/Rhonda-Egan-Artist-and-RARE-Moments-Art-Studio
Morning Cool won Best Oil at NCA Membership Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment