Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello Artists and Happy New Year!

I hope that you're doing well and ready to do lots of painting this year!

I'm so excited about the possibilities for the new year and have some fun plans for Chroma Art Studio! 

I've decided to reformat my classes this year to make more time for my travel and gallery show schedule. I think this will benefit us all, as most sessions will be longer than 4 weeks to give plenty of time to finish and work on personal projects. I'm hoping to encourage more individual works this year, and will have class projects as well. I'm also adding Open Studio Days, Art Parties, more shows and lots of new workshops!

Each session will now have at least one Open Studio Day! 
Free to those currently in session, or $15 not in session.
Open Studio Day won't have any instruction, just a fun day to get together and paint at Chroma! Bring your class projects or anything else you'd like to work on, spend the whole day or drop in for a couple of hours any time during Open Studio.

Due to the added expense of keeping the studio space, there will be a slight class price increase this year, I hope you understand. 
Here are the prices for the new year. 
Drop in $30
2 weeks $60
3 weeks $80
4 weeks $100
5 weeks $120
6 weeks $140

First Session ~ Olives on the Branch
January 6th - 28th (4 weeks)
Wednesdays 1:30 to 4PM or 5:30 to 8PM
Thursdays 10:30 to 1:00
Open Studio Day ~ Saturday, January 23rd, Noon to 6PM 

Second Session ~ Ram Portrait
February 24th to March 31st (6 weeks)
Wednesdays 1:30 to 4PM or 5:30 to 8PM
Thursdays 10:30 to 1:00
Open Studio Days ~ Friday, 3/11 and Saturday, 3/26, Noon to 6PM 

I have attached the images for each session, let me know if you would like a printed copy. I'll be painting both of them on 1/4 sheets of 300LB Cold Press paper.

*Please let me know what day/time you would like to attend.

Watercolor Workshops

Hawaii Workshop
I'll be giving two 3 day workshops on the Big Island of Hawaii the first part of February! Kind of putting this together at the last minute, so I don't have everything completely planned out, but if you're interested in going let me know and I'll keep you updated. If you need a place to stay while you're there, I may be able to help with that too.

Watercolor Fundamentals
When: Saturday, March 5th, 10am to 4pm
Where: Chroma Art Studio
Cost: $85

Color Theory for Watercolor
When: May 7th and 8th
Where: Chroma Art Studio
Cost: $135

Painting in Provence Trip with French Escapade!
Join me in France this June!!!!!!

Jeannie Vodden will also be doing more watercolor workshops at Chroma in 2016!
Starting with a Spring Floral workshop January 29th - 31st. More info coming.

Please be sure to visit Chroma's Facebook page to keep up with all of the other classes and events coming up.
More workshops, pastel classes, figure drawing and art parties to name a few!

Other news...
I'll be demonstrating my White on White techniques for January's Folsom Art Association meeting. 
Thursday, 1/21, 6pm. More info on FAA's website.

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Best Wishes,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment