Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that I am teaching several one-day,
semi-private, art lessons at my Hope Valley Home/Studio this month (June).
If you, or someone you know, is interested in some one-on-one art training
this may be the right fit. I am hosting 2 to 4 students per day so everyone
gets lots of personal attention to work on your specific concerns. You can
come for 1 day or several. Just sign up in advance so I know who to expect
and limit the number. Let me know what medium you want to work in and some
information on what things you want us to concentrate on. Watercolor, oil,
pastel, acrylic?



Contact me by e-mail at thaleia@directcon.net (cell phone is very unreliable
her)

Class Fee is $75/day payable to Thaleia's Fine Arts

Start time is 10AM until about 4PM with an hour lunch break.

Directions to get here will be given to you when you contact me.

Materials List will be decided per individual depending on medium and scope
of work.

Current Schedule            Monday               June 8

                                     Wednesday         June 17
                         
                                     Monday               June 22

                                     Monday               June 29

Thank you.  Thaleia Georgiades

No comments:

Post a Comment